Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Interracial Couples

So, we're in anatomy and we're talking about interracial couples and if your parents would have a problem with it. One thing you should know about me is that I. Don't. Discriminate. Seriously. I will date someone of any race. Period. It's really stupid to discriminate against one race because 1) it limits your options. Why would you    EVER do such a thing? 2) Its a very narrow minded thing and it screams that you're still living in the past.

I just feel like you should try to find someone who makes you happy, no matter what race they are. Heh, I kept telling my mama that I was gonna marry a white guy (I still do wanna marry one. Don't care what anybody says). But, despite my favoritism towards white guys, I still like guys of other races. I'm not gonna date just white guys and hope to find the right one. I'm gonna date a plethora of guys and the one I like the best, hey, we'll see what happens.

Some people don't like it and to those people I say, Eff you! Quite frankly, your opinion doesn't count and you're just angry that you can't find anyone and bitter about your lack of a love life. So there. If you don't like it, you can take your close minded opinion and shove it up your ass. Here's a memo if you haven't gotten it yet: This is not the 60s anymore, it's 2012. Get with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment