Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm pissed...

I need to go off on a personal tangent right quick. You ever felt like people just do not listen to you? Like the louder you yell, the less they listen? Well, that's how I feel every f***ing day. No one likes to listen to me and you know what? I am f***ing tired of being ignored. I'm tired of people brushing me off like it's nothing. I have something to say and damn it, you're gonna listen! I'm a chill kind of person and things don't get to me very often. I can often think things through with a level head and not get too upset about it.

That being said, I have a few hot buttons. I can go from 0 to 100 if those hot buttons are pressed. Like this whole, 'You're a bum. You don't do a damn thing around here. Stop being a bum.' thing. That gets me so hot, so quick. Like I'm the one that does the most around here. I can't say that though. If I do, I just get some sort of sarcastic response. Like 'Yeah, you do. The minimum, but you do.' OH REALLY?! The minimum. The f***ing minimum?! So after all of the things that I do and everything I go through on a daily basis trying to make other people happy even if I may not have gotten time for little ol' me who doesn't really ask for much and tries her hardest to make sure everybody else is okay and everything is done around here, you're telling me that after all that, I'm still unappreciated? Well, okay. At least I know for sure now.

You know, awhile ago, I was really excited about the prospect of me moving out in about a year or so, because now I get to experience life on my own and see what the real world is like and all that jazz. But now? Now I just want to prove a f***ing point. That without me, everything else is going to hell in a basket. I know, I know. That's a little bit petty. But don't I deserve the right to be petty every once in a while? I think I do. Especially after all the shit I've been through. I think I do.

Anyway, I just had to get that off of my chest. I feel much better now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment