Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MY TURN!!!!!!!

Okay, so two of my friends have already done this, so of course, I just HAD to. A list of guys who, in my opinion, could get it ASAP!!

10. Benjamin McKenzie
Ok, so most people don't know (or remember) who this is, but this is Ryan from the O.C, and he is freakin SEXY!!! He most definitely can get it.


















9. Chris Brown
Self-explanatory....If you don't see why, then you're blind, deaf, and have no pulse.


















8. Ne-Yo
I absolutely LOVE Ne-Yo!!!! His smile is gorgeous and has sooo much swag it's ridiculous. Love him, he's great, and can SERIOUSLY get it ASAP.












7. T.I.
I've always loved T.I. I think he's the best thing since sliced bread, and to top it off, he's a gorgeous guy. What else could you want??


















6. Tyrese
This man is a sexy piece of chocolate right here. (Black men, pay attention, this is an example of what success is.) A good guy too, so hey...I ain't complainin.

















5. Bruno Mars
Everybody knows how I feel about Bruno Mars, so no need for explanation here.


















4. Bradley Cooper
I am obsessed with this guy!! He is soooo gorgeous, and hilarious! (if you don't know what I mean, watch The Hangover.) Most DEFINITELY can have it.



















3. Eminem
I just love Em. He's one of my favorite rappers EVER. There's nobody like him. (Or crazier than him, either.) And he's hilarious. So funny. So, yes, Em can get it too.

2. Matt Bomer
If you've never watched USA's White Collar, then you have no idea who this is. But, he is one of the SEXIEST guys I have ever laid my eyes on. Eyes are gorgeous, and he's got a serious body. ABSOLUTELY.
And, finally, my number one guy who can MOST DEFINITELY, ABSOLUTELY, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, can get it, is.........................................................................................................................................

1. Jake Gyllenhaal
This guy is SUPER SEXY!!!! He could get it any day of the week any moment of any hour. If I was doing somethin and he said let's go...Droppin everything and I'd beat him to the bedroom. He's just that sexy.



No comments:

Post a Comment