Thursday, December 15, 2011

ITS CHRISTMAS TIME!!!


Its that time of the year again. That oh so stressful, but great time of year for family, presents, and all around good times. What time is that, you ask? Christmas time, of course! Its the time that people love and hate all at the same time. For the school kids, Christmas means semester finals, and the stress that goes along with them. But it also means christmas break. Two weeks of no school and lots of new things. A time most of us have been waiting for since August. For parents it means lots of stress buying presents and being stuck with their kids for two weeks but also means joy when they see their kids faces when they find out they got the thing they've wanted the most for Christmas. For everybody, Christmas (or whatever holiday you happen to celebrate) is a great time to make more family memories and have lots of fun.

This year for Christmas I will be taking a trip to my home state of Louisiana. I'm excited to go because I havent seen my family in forever. It's going to be so fun. We're going to take our presents and everything. And there's a slight, slight chance we might even go to New Orleans to watch the Saints game! I've always wanted to go to one, I've just never had the chance. So, yeah, that would be amazing. Its gonna be so great seeing my family again, and eating all the food too. (My auntie makes the BEST cakes and pies ever.) I can't wait.

And also around this time, most people are preparing themselves for new years. We're only about two weeks away from 2012. Wow, I can't believe that time has flown by so fast. I'm that much closer to graduation. This first semester kinda just blew by me. I can't wait to be in college. I know that then I have to be responsible for myself, but I'm excited. Really excited.

Hope everyone has a fantastic break!





Happy Holidays!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment